How to Describe a Dream House

My dream house would be a four-story building with an attractive appearance. My dream house would be a beautiful house in the mountains surrounded by nature but not far away from the coast.


Descriptive Writing My Dream House Descriptive Writing Descriptive Love Essay

You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutesYou have one minute to think about what you are going to say.

. A beautiful balcony is a must in my dream house. I always dream of a wooden house in the hilly areas. It would be a big house with a lot of bedrooms a quite large kitchen a nice living room and two bathrooms one of.

Words to Describe the House of Your Dreams Beautiful Luxurious Dream house Spacious Tranquillity Prodigious Lavish Alluring Ravishing Aesthetic Damnably huge Commodious Cosy Ideal Capacious Furnished Timbered Baronial Cavernous Homely Elegant Wooden Sturdy Modern Costly. There can be multiple ways to describe a perfect home or a dream house. Model Answers and follow up questions to describe a house or an apartment you would like to live in IELTS cue card.

In this article IELTS Game will add number 94 IELTS cue card sample on the series of IELTS cue card 2020 topics with band 90 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation. Short Example of a College Essay About my Dream House. Describe your idea of a perfect home or dream house.

If you live in a city or suburb you could express your wish of living in a village or somewhere surrounded by nature and vice-versa. All rooms should be spacious and airy. Palace the home of a king or royal family.

Rural area the countryside or farming area. Sample Answer- I would like to describe it briefly. In todays world through technology and innovation there are many various types of houses or apartments therefore almost all people dreams can be realized.

You could also tell about. My dream house should be a house that I can share with my family when I grow old. Where it would be located.

A home is a place surrounded by the people one loves. I reckon all people would like to live in luxury house which is equipped all futures and amenities So as for me I wouldnt like to live in enormous house. Describe your idea of a perfect home or dream house.

Describe a dream house you would like to live in the future Describe your ideal house. Then there would be a park with a set of wooden furniture in it where I can sit in winter days. The third floor is an attic which just below the pointed roof.

There would be a garden in front of my house which includes many plants as well as flowers. You can make some notes to help you if you wish. My dream house should be the one facing a small river.

A must necessary. Since childhood I have been dreaming of the perfect house that will be a place of happiness inspiration and peace. My house should be located outside the city on the outskirts of town where I can find true peace and happiness.

What it looks like. My dream house will be in the suburbs outside the city. Shelter is one of the basic necessities of life.

Describing my dream house. Ventilation the movement of fresh air in a closed space. There would be a garden in front of my house which includes many plants as well as flowers.

Describe your dream house aBgX. One side of the wall is a large window which the moonlight streams into the attic so I can be bathed in the moonlight at night. A house is not made beautiful by its furniture or decor but by the people that live inside it.

Then there would be a park with a set of wooden furniture in it where I can sit in winter days. Thats what people usually say about many things. My dream is to live in a big house surrounded by a big garden full of flowers and trees.

IELTS Cue Card -. I am going to describe about my dream house. I can just lie down on the comfortable bed which.

My dream house would be a four-story building with an attractive appearance. The dream house I want to live in would be a two-story simple house in the middle of my farm surrounded by trees and agricultural land. My Dreamhouse English 1 Descriptive Essay Simplicity is beauty.

This cue card is related to Situation description. What facilities this would have. And explain why you would like to live in it.

Therefore my dream house should have the characteristics that represent who I am with its location as well as its interior and exterior design. Appliances an electrical device or machine used at home eg. My dream house would be shaped like a sphere and made of glass and there would be a platform where you can bungee jump off.

But for me simplicity is not enough when it comes about my dream house. It must have a garden in which one can play or plant trees and enjoy it. There should be a sense of comfort in my dream house.

My ideal dream house would be a house where I can live along with my family. Explain why you want to live there. Tranquil calm peaceful and quiet.

When you would like to live in. What it would look like. My dream house is a three-story house with a pointed roof.

My dream house would still be simple but in another manner. Sample Answer Two Describe Your Dream House IELTS Cue Card Everyone has a dream house in mind where they want to live in and I am no different in that regard. 10 Lines On My Dream House In English.

The idea of having a house in a noisy city is something I have always dreaded.


Where Do You Want To Live Dream House And Living Areas Area Worksheets Dream House Dream


My Dream Housemy Dream House Br My Dream House Is A Mansion Br There Is A Ground Floor A First Floor An Attic Essay Writing Skills Essay Essay Writing


Describe Your Dream Home Using Only Emojis Real Estate Business Plan Real Estate Fun Getting Into Real Estate

No comments for "How to Describe a Dream House"